About this Guide
This guide was created by UofS librarians to support students and researchers involved in the Signature Research Area Energy and Mineral Resources: Technology and Public Policy for a Sustainable Environment.
A Few Places to Start...
Some Key Reports
Transforming Saskatchewan's electrical future - A five part series of reports
- Part one: Sustainability is achievable, but how do we get there? (2010)
- Part two: Using electricity more efficiently (2010)
- Part three: The potential for wind and solar power (2010)
- Part four: Plugging the gap : sustainable power options to complement wind and solar (2011)
- Part five: The public policies needed to build a renewable energy society in Saskatchewan (2011)
UofS Library Links
Liaison Librarians are the University community's link to the collections and services of the University Library. They select library materials in their assigned subject areas, provide research assistance to faculty and students, and teach research skills in a variety of settings.
Ask Us for Help!