Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the University Library!
Use this introductory guide to find top resources and services the Library offers to assist in your biology research. To access our large online collection see our connect from home page. For a more in-depth information on Biology resources visit our Biology Research Guide
Check Out These Biology Resources
Top journal databases for Biology are marked with a star.
Check these lists for more information on how the library can help you!
Help Searching the Library:
- Help me find -- Want to find out how to look for a book, map or article? This page will help you!
- What search tool to use -- The library has many different tools to search for information, this page will guide in picking the right one.
- Research Guides -- A list of all of our guides to help with subject specific research, learning supports, and general research topics such as Citation help.
- Ask Us a Question -- Chat with a library staff member through instant messaging, text, or email. Chat and text is available Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. Click on the green or blue AskUs icon at the top or bottom of library webpages to conveniently access our chat service from anywhere on the library website.
- Borrowing -- All you need to know about borrowing from the library!
- Interlibrary Loans -- Can't find what you need in the University Library? We can get it for you!
- Ask a librarian -- Need more in-depth subject specific help? Contact and book an appointment with a librarian.
- Math and Stats Help -- Person-to-person help for all students in intro level classes with math or stat content.
- Writing Help -- Person-to-person help at any stage of the writing process for both undergrad and grad students.
- Study Skills -- Help for undergrads and grads in building learning skills: time management, note taking, presenting, etc. Workshops, one-to-one help and more!
- Grad Help -- In this guide you will find links to resources that you may find helpful at different times during your graduate studies.
- Workshops -- We offer a wide variety of workshops September-November and January-April.