Welcome to the University Library!
Use this introductory guide to find top resources and services the Library offers to assist in your research, academics, math and writing. To access our large online collection see our connect from home page and our Using WebEx Tips page.
Check these lists for more information on how the library can help you!
Help Searching the Library:
- Help me find -- Want to find out how to look for a book, map, or article? This page will help you!
- What search tool to use -- The library has many different tools to search for information. This page will guide in picking the right one.
- Research Guides -- A list of all of our guides to help in subject-specific research.
- Ask Us a Question -- Chat with a library staff member through instant messaging, text, or email. Chat and text are available Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Borrowing -- All you need to know about borrowing from the library!
- Interlibrary Loans -- Can't find what you need in the University Library? We can get it for you!
- Ask a librarian -- Need more in-depth, subject-specific help? Contact and book an appointment with a librarian.
- Math and Stats Help -- Person-to-person help for all students in intro-level classes with math or stat content.
- Writing Help -- Person-to-person help at any stage of the writing process for both undergrad and grad students.
- Study Skills -- Help for undergrad and grad students in building learning skills, such as time management, note-taking, and presenting. Workshops, one-to-one help, and more!
- Grad Help -- This guide contains links to resources that you may find helpful at different points in your program..
- Workshops -- We offer a wide variety of workshops throughout the year.