This guide compiles useful resources for health professionals on the topic of LGBTQ2+ Health and includes information on the following issues:
- Basics of LGBTQ2+ Health: This section covers basic terminology necessary for creating an inclusive health experience for this population. It also covers some of the known barriers to healthcare and common health issues.
- Guidelines for Clinicians
- Accessing LGBTQ2+ Health Research: It can be difficult to search for research articles that address this population. This section provides some search filters for research in popular biomedical databases like PubMed and MEDLINE.
- Journals and Articles: Lists of well regarded journals on the topic of LGBTQ2+ Health and a list of current articles on the topic.
- Books from the Library
- LGBTQ2+ Health Organizations: These can be a good source of information during grey literature searching.
- Two-Spirit People
- Archival Materials from the U of S