Course Reserves exists to ensure access to high demand materials for student use. Specifically, these are items which have assigned readings for a course.
- Course reserves can be Open Access, licensed library materials, or material owned by the USask Library or the course instructor.
- Course reserves may be any electronic item licensed by the University of Saskatchewan Library, including e-books, e-articles, music, and films.
- The USask Library can create links to electronic resources, such as journal articles from the databases we subscribe to.
- Course reserves may be scanned print items. The Library can make electronic copies of articles from print journals, as well as portions of a print book, including musical scores. Scanned items are subject to fair dealing guidelines.
- All course reserve items must comply with all applicable copyright policies and laws.